Board of Trustees
1. Malam Bala Muhammad Inuwa;
2. Alhaji Ayuba Baba;
3. Alhaji Bilya Sanda;
4. Engr. Abdulkadir Suleiman;
5. Miss Halima Bala Inuwa;
6. Malam Mannir Mohammad.
1. Promote the advancement of vocational education and skills acquisition.
2. Promote and advance scholarship in all fields of human endeavors especially, in information and communication technology in Kano State.
3. Promote and advance the full participation of youth in programs aimed at the eradication of communicable diseases in collaboration with other non-governmental organization (NGOs).
4. Promote and advance the cause of eradication of street begging.
The Association has set up well equipped INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE with view to educating the youth in I.C.T. thereby creating IT professionals for the labour market in Kano and Nigeria in General. A FUNCTIONAL LIBRARY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Management and other relevant books are provided to help students and researchers. It is intended to upgrade the library to an e-LIBRARY. A scholarship fund would be created to help indigent students. The Association of Compassionate Friends is registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission under part C of companies and allied matters Act 1 of 1990. The registration number of the assocaition is CAC/IT/NO/30904